Sunday 8 June 2014

Journaling: Weekend Fun


I feel like our summer is already half over and the weather has just finally started cooperating. This weekend was one of the first this year that really felt like summer to me. The weather was gorgeous! One of the other ladies at work offered to give me the day off on Saturday, so lucky me! 

Saturday we were able to drive out to 'Writing On Stone' and meet up with the Pavan clan. It was nice to see them all and hang out for a few hours. We also ran into our friends, Hans and Jen, with their son Hyrum. They are such a cute little family! Hans just got his first teaching job out in Vauxhall. I am so excited for him to start teaching out there; I know he'll do an awesome job! 

Saturday night we went mini golfing at Evergreen. This has always been one of our favourite summer activities and this weekend was no exception. We had a great crowd and awesome weather. I can't wait to have more super fun summer nights this year. 



Sunday we headed out to Barnwell for Baby Berkley's blessing. She is so adorable and is so loved by everyone around her. Buck, Ash and her make such a cute little family. Great weekend for a baby blessing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment