Saturday 31 May 2014

Exciting Day... Graduation and My First Teaching Job!

Yesterday was my convocation from the University of Lethbridge... I received a bachelor of arts and a bachelor of education! My five year career as a student is over. I am a real teacher!

















OTHER EXCITING NEWS FROM YESTERDAY...
I GOT A JOB!!!!!
I had to leave early from convocation to go to a couple job interviews; one in Lomond and one in Taber. I was offered both positions... YAY!!! I had to choose which one I wanted to accept and it was a VERY DIFFICULT DECISION!! I chose to accept a position teaching grades five and six at central school in Taber in the low german mennonite program. I am so excited to have a position for the fall and can't wait to get started planning for the year!

1 comment:

  1. Matthew was giving you his bedroom eyes in the picture where he is pulling on that thing around your neck. Tell him to keep it to himself

    ReplyDelete