Thursday 22 May 2014

Summer Has Arrived!

This winter has dragged on and on and on. This past week has been so warm that it feels like we skipped spring altogether and have moved right into the hot summer weather. It is awesome! I am so excited to start enjoying the heat that I decided I would make a "Summer Bucket List". When I lived with roommates before I was married we made one every year and it was so fun to think of all the different activities we could do (even if we didn't get to them all). Matt and I also made one with some friends a few years ago too. We haven't planned any big trips this year so we are going to take advantage of all the fun things there are to do here in southern Alberta. My lists before have been up to one hundred things long and since this summer feels like it's already half over I'm going to stick to just twenty things. Here goes....


I'm gonna need all my friends and family's help to complete all these things so I hope everyone is up for an AWESOME SUMMER!! I can't wait to get started on my list. 
Here's to summer vacation, Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment