Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy Mothers' Day!

I am so grateful to be home this mothers' day with my amazing mom!! I know that everyone probably says this but... MY MOM IS THE GREATEST MOM IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! She has made countless sacrifices for me and my siblings over the years. She is my best example of what a mom should be. She has supported us in anything we wanted to do and guided us throughout our lives. Mom has always been our biggest fan and you could always hear her cheering from the bleachers. Now she is an awesome grandma to baby Jude and I can't wait until she is the best grandma to our future children.


I know that Matt is missing his mom too. I always poke fun at him about how much he loves his mom but it is true that him and his mom are best friends! They were the only ones at home for a long time while his Dad served as the stake president and became extra close. I am so grateful for the man that she raised! She is an great example to me. She is the best grandma to all of our nieces and nephews and loves having all of them around even though it is a little crazy and exhausting at times. 


.....
My brother showed us this awesome video this morning. I think it does a great job of capturing that sacrifices all mothers make! When we watched it we were all in tears, so beware! 


Here's to all the amazing mothers in my life! I hope that I can do half the job that they do! 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment